The principal investigator for the network is Professor Chris McMahon of Bristol University.
- Professor Mike Lewis is the PI for the research question: What are the economic and social characteristics of Bristol and its hinterland?
- Professor Patrick Godfrey is the PI for the research question: What internal and external disturbances might impact on the people and businesses of Bristol and its hinterland in future?
- Professor Oana Ghita is the PI for the research question: What technical, economic, social and political developments might promote a move to redistributed manufacturing?
- Professor Stephen Hoskins is the PI for the research question: How could new local manufacturing approaches be developed in Bristol, bearing in mind the socio-technical issues already identified?
- Professor Mohamed Naim is the PI for the research question: What value systems could exploit new manufacturing approaches and what are their implications for business structures and approaches?
- Professor Colin Taylor is the PI for the research question: What are the implications of distributed manufacturing for infrastructure in the city?
- Rachel Freeman is the Research Assistant at the University of Bristol
- Ges Rosenberg is the Project Manager at the University of Bristol
- Sophie Causon-Wood is the Project Coordinator at the University of Bristol